Staying in the Latin Quarter, we were walking distance from everything... and man did we ever walk. (Thank goodness because we pretty much ate our weight in French food).
Notre Dame
Eiffel Tower
Versailles
Mont Marte
(We were loads of places but just got really lost... a few times)
The only disappointing thing... THE ONLY... was that the bars close at midnight. It would have been fun to go out in Paris. I guess we got a good night sleep instead.
Awesome pictures and glad to see you had a sweet time galavanting around Paris. Keep it up bud.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely ADORABLE!!! I am so glad you guys could do this. I can't wait to hear more from Jason. You guys rock!!!
ReplyDeleteBy far the best place in the world. Glad you had fun...but keep in mind 36 hours is nowhere near enough time so you have to go back!!!
ReplyDelete