Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh NO! Not another Blog!



Oh No?! Oh YESH!

I never thought I'd do it but we're here... here at my blog. This blog is of course, for you. For you to keep up with what I'm doing as I travel around the world in search of adventure and so we can avoid the awkward question, "Hey, how was living abroad?". Keep up, read every once in awhile or don't. It'll be here, and its totally up to you.

This is also for me. Its a place for me to record what happens as the days turn in to months because someday, I'll forget most of what happened. And it'll sure be nice to have something to kick start the ol' memory when I forget how exactly I spent this time in my life.I'll try to keep the entries short, to the point and accompanied by lots of pictures.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment